Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Day card for my Brother



This is the card I will be giving my brother for Valentine's day. I coloured the rose yellow to signify friendship and made sure to include a heart that said Friend, that way it isnt too icky romantic. Since I know he doesnt read my blog....boo...I have no fear of him seeing his card early.


This card fits in perfectly with this week's High Hopes Creative Challenge 61: Valentines!


Supplies used:

Stamps:
Snuggle Lions, Between the Lions Greeting (Stamped, scanned, reduced in size to fit modern label punch): High Hopes
I {Heart} Hearts: SU

Paper:
Chocolate Chip: SU
Stampers Select White: PaperTrey Ink
Sugar Rush: Basic Grey

Accessories:
Clear Embossing Powder: SU
Chocolate Chip Craft Ink
SU Sizzlets Lots of Tags Labels one
SU Small Oval Punch
SU Modern Label Punch
SU Satin Ribbon: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Thanks For Visiting!

1 Comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty card! Perfect stamp for the Valentines challenge! I'm sure that your brother will love it! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!