Monday, February 15, 2010

Beads...not just for jewelry making

I read an article in a British papercrafting magazine about stitching beads onto cards. Hmmm...seems like a neat idea. The layout is an altered version of Taylored Expressions 100th Sketch Challenge. I used peach beads on the trim around the large 3/4 circle, the trim on the "Taken with Teal" strip, and the trim around the sentiment circle. The bodies of the two butterflies are teal beads.

Colours Used: Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal and Whisper White.
All Supplies are Stampin' Up except:
Sentiment: Papertrey Ink Mini Mixed Messages
Large Scallop Circle, Large Circle, small base scallop circle: Nestablilites Butterfly Punches: Martha Stewart
Beads: Michaels

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the Internet!

Heidi

1 Comment:

Krista said...

Gorgeous card !!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!