Monday, January 16, 2012

Stamp and Create Product Spotlight

Happy Monday!
Over at Stamp and Create, this weeks product spotlight is Buttons, Brads, Bling, & Ornaments. I used a tons of ornaments on my project!

I made and adorable wall hanging using Belles n' Whistles Planting some Love. The paper is October Afternoon Modern Homemaker. The Tim Holtz Idea-ology Ornate Frame, word Sticks, Corner piece, Melissa Francis Resin Heart, and Resin Scroll Piece are all on sale for this weeks product spotlight.  The other embellishments used on this project are: Jenni Bowlin Stick pins in Pewter and Garnet, Large Prima- Trellis Roses Fontaine covered with Crystal Stickles, and May Arts Stripped Burgandy/Ivory Ribbon. Here are some close ups of this project.








With Valentines day just around the corner, I also want to showcase the Melissa Francis ornate resin pieces that Lacey is carrying that are featured in this weeks product spotlight. The Corner piece and hearts on the following card were painted with cream acrylic paint and then sponged with some pink distress ink.  




Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!
Hugs
Heidi



3 Comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Heidi your creations are to die for ! I adore all of your embellishments, they are simply gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Goodness me Heidi these 2 cards must of taken ages so much work in them! Awesome job! Hugs me xx

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Heidi,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!