Wednesday, January 25, 2012

ABC B is for .....

This week's ABC Christmas Challnege is B is for Bunting and Bears and is being hosted by Dorte
Fabulous Sponsors are
Our very own Lacey with Stamp and create
 
and a whopping prize
 

and Bugaboo

Challenge Blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/
fabulous Prize
 

Yes, it's another hanging. It has tons of dry embossing using various embossing folders and Tim Holtz Coredinations sandable cardstock. I used my cricut machine and Sure Cuts A Lot software to create the large bunting shapes.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Penny Black Christmas Everyday
Cardstock: Tim Holz Coredinations: Pine Needles, Brushed Sage, Barn Door
Accessories: Metal spacers, pearl brads, Amerin Craft Letters


Here is a close up of the charm I made. I stamped the image on craft shrink plastic. I coloured it with copic markers. I punched a hole using a hole punch then I used my heat gun to shrink the piece.


On a sad note, I have decided to step down from the ABC Christmas Challenge Design Team. Too many of my other responsibilities need more focus! It has been a fabulous challenge. I will miss all of the creative talented ladies on the team!

Hugs
Heidi 

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi I am soooo pleased you did the close up I would of missed your shrinky! its soooo cute! great idea too! love it! and love the project too! hugs me x

Delphine said...

Your hanging is gorgeous, Heidi! Such a beautiful scene and I LOVE the charm you have made, brilliant! Sorry to see you go too, but I understand of course and we won't be far:-)! Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs Delphine xx

Helen said...

We'll miss you too Heidi - it's been awesome having you on our little team :0)
I love this hanging...that little charm is so cute!
Helen x

Victoria said...

very pretty hun xxx

Dorte said...

I love your hanging, it's such a cute image you have used for your creation.
I'll miss you on the team, Heidi.
Dorte,xx

Carissa said...

This is beautiful. So many great details.
Hugs, Carissa

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!