Monday, January 9, 2012

Stamp and Create - It's a New Year!

Happy January 9th! Today I've got the cutest little Tiger to showcase this week's Stamp and Create Product Spotlight: Wags n' Whiskers. All Wags n' Whiskers stamps are on sale!

The Stamp and Create Monthly Challenge is Anything Goes! Perfect for those who are still looking for their crafting Mojo after all of the Winter Holidays!

I used the Purrrrfect image for a birthday card, Wags n' Whiskers Stamp Toby's Gift. The sentiment is from the new Whimsy Raindrop Echo Friendship Notables 2 set die cut with the coordinating Shapeology Die. The paper is Basic Grey Life of the Party. I also used May Arts Silk Ribbon, small spacers and American Crafts Primaries mini brads.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi

4 Comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun and colorful, Heidi!! I just love the dp in the background, the "paw" ribbon and that cute image is colored to perfection!! Hope all is well!!
hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Oh Heidi this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

This is such a cool card Heidi ! I love the papers you have chosen, the colours look fab ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

nessy said...

oh what fun heidi ~love all the bright colours ~stunning card!
vanessa xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!