Monday, October 3, 2011

Stamp and Create - Finn Whistling While he works

Over at Stamp and Create, check out this weeks Product Spotlight and Weekly Candy!!
This week's Weekly Candy is:
Honey Honey from Whiff of Joy

This week's Product Spotlight is: Select Stampavie Designs
Lacey has a large inventory of select Stampavie Designs that are taking up valuable space!!
Through Sunday, Select Stampavie stamps are on sale 25% off!
Here is my creation using one of the stamps that are on sale this week...

I used Finn Whistling While he works by Sarah Kay. Perfect for a card for a man or boy who loves to spend time in the garden! The paper is Basic Grey Oliver. The pennants were due cut with the Whimsey Banner Pennants Die Set. I also used Basic Grey Lemonade Brads and May Arts Brown Crochet Ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!
 

2 Comments:

Victoria said...

a lovely card hun x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!