Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Sale at Stamp and Create!

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!
Today we are hosting a Halloween Sale!!
Receive 10% off your whole order when you used discount code spooky (all lowercase)!
There are tons of stamps currently on sale for 25-50% off! This discount gives you an ADDITIONAL 10% off already reduced items!! But it's only for today!
The sale ends at midnight EST.
This week for our Product Spotlight, we are focusing on our Sale items.
I have recently added tons and tons of stamps to our Clearance/Sale section.
Many of these designs will not be restocked so grab them while you can!
In honor of Halloween I made a card using High Hopes Boo Crew Border.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi

1 Comment:

Catherine said...

What a great card Heidi ! I love the characters and the bow is scrumptious ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!