Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ABC U is for....

Over at the ABC Christmas Challenge...Helen is hosting and she has a great theme for you this week:
'U is for Unused Stash'
We want to you use something that you haven't used before on your projects this time...it can be something you've been saving for a special card...you know...only taking it out occasionally to admire/stroke...or something you've just bought...there are lots of lovely new Christmas collections being released at the moment...or maybe there's something in your stash that you have for absolutely ages but have never got around to using...now is your chance!
We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge...as it's our first challenge of the month, we have Simon Says Stamp:
The prize is a $15 gift certificate to spend in the amazing Simon Says Stamp store!
And...if that's not enough...we are excited to welcome a new sponsor to our challenges...Bugaboo Stamps!
The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis of the winner's choice...wowee!!!

Here is a picture of my unused stash. It's a metal gift tag I found in one of the Michael's Dollar bins, but I got it for $0.30 I think!


I made a sparkly Tag using a small High Hopes Santa


Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi
 

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

te hehehee that is soooo cute and Fun Heidi! love it and wow $0.30... great bargain! Love your tag its really fun! Also just wanted to say I am so happy your on our Team and Proud to know you too! hugs me x

Carissa said...

I remember seeing these metal tags and wondering what would I do with that. Now I know, wish that I had bought some. Love the tag, it is fantastic and it would make a great bookmark afterwards too. Hugs, Carissa

Riet said...

So gorgeous Heidi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helen said...

Fab tag Heidi - great idea to layer the metal tag over another tag...the Santa's cute too! :0)
Helen x

Delphine said...

I love your sparkly tag, Heidi, it's gorgeous! And your snowman is too cute! Hugs Delphine xx

Caroljenks said...

This is a gorgeous tag Heidi - that little Santa is fab :)
A beautiful 'Unused Stash' project :)

Carol x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Heidi :-) WOW !! what a bargain !! fabulous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Gorgeous tag Heidi!! Love the colors!

Jessica Buffa said...

This is so festive. Love it!
:O)
Jessica

Dorte said...

Brilliant tag, Heidi. Lovely little Santa. Can't belive how much unused(and beautiful)stuf we all have.
hugs Dorte

Lacey Stephens said...

I love this!! Such a cute tag!!
~Lacey

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!