Monday, March 4, 2013

Tattered Floral Challenge...making my Pencil Holder look good!


Tim Holtz has offered up a fun Tattered Floral Challenge. I replicated all of his steps to create my flowers. I know, not very creative. BUT.... I did add in some metal layers to add my own flair. I made a total of four flowers. Three of them are going to be incorporated a future project!

I also decided to put my hand to altering a wood pencil/pen holder I found at a local craft shoppe. 









Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

2 Comments:

KerstinP. said...

This looks great.....could you please tell me which metal foil that you use.....thank you for sharing. Kerstin

Anna said...

Oh...I love this one. The embossed metal layers really add a great element to your flowers!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!