Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tags of 2013-January

Blimey, I have not posted anything in ages. I've been busy with my non-crafting life. It's a new year and that means new adventures. One of my new adventures is a new job! To keep things in balance...i.e. make sure I maintain my therapeutic crafting outlet, I will  create something at least once a month. At the moment, I am planning on combining my projects with Tim Holtz Tags of 2013.

Here is January

The cover of my Tag Book.


Thanks for visiting
Heidi



5 Comments:

Carol said...

Love your cover, it is gorgeous! And the tag looks great also!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Glad you are back! Your cover is FABULOUA AND SO CLEVER!!! Love what you will accomplish upon completion! Excellent take on the tag as well!

Jocelyn said...

STUNNING project!

Anonymous said...

The study outcomes suggest that vitamin D and calcium supplementation may perhaps reduce the risk of breast cancer by one-third.
Take a look at my blog post - Price of dumbbells

John Cruz said...

I enjoy looking at fantastic works like these. I appreciate you sharing.





Pay Someone To Take My Classes

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!