Monday, August 8, 2011

Magical Mondays

For our next Magical Mondays challenge, we would love to see your Banners/Bunting/Pennants and Glitter as chosen by yours truly!. We are being sponsored for this challenge by Pollycraft who are offering 5 digis of the winners choice.
Please remember to also use a magical image.

I used Wee Snippet from the Crissy Armstrong Whimsy Stamps collection. The paper is My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Gertie 6x6 pack and Echo Park Dots and Stripes. The Pink doily was cut out using the new C.C. Design Cutter Teardrop Lace Doily. The Banner was created using the Whimsy Shapeology Banner Pennants Die. The Fairy's wings were colored and then covered with Diamond Stickles.

5 Comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

What a delightful card Heidi ! The image is so lovely ! I love the banner too ! Hugs x

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Heidi,
Love this cute image. Colouring is wonderful and love the bunting.
hugs
Marion

Distressed Miss said...

Such a cute card Heidi, I love your colour choice and the bunting looks fantastic.
Hugs
Clare
x

Lacey Stephens said...

This is so cute, Heidi!! I love how you added the brads in between the banners!! So cute and your coloring of the image is gorgeous!
Big hugs!
~Lacey

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!