Monday, June 13, 2011

Stamp and Create Product Spotlight - Pirates

I'm back with another card for Stamp and Create. This week product spotlight is pirates!


I  used Kraftin' Kimmie Billy Blyth. I also used the Fancy Pants Beach Bum Paper which is fantastic for anything sea related! The map was created using one of the neutral papers in the pack and then stamped with her own map stamp. Stamp and Create also carries Beach Babe, the girly version by Fancy Pants. The tan circle is twine that she wrapped around itself and then added an Anchor Charm. I also used May arts Champagne Netting.

2 Comments:

Marlies said...

I love this pirate card! Realy cute boys card and they are so difficult to make :) (for me)
hugs, Marlies

Anonymous said...

Oh great boy card! love this one! very clever! :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!