Thursday, June 7, 2012

Time...Friend or Foe


I've been trying to do more journaling. This entry is about time. Is it a friend or foe. I am a very impatient person. Something that I have been tying to work on for a long time. But at the same time, I want loads more time to do things I need to do.....so is it my friend or is it my foe........ It is so had being patient...sigh.....

Studio L3 Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #8 Re-purposed Packaging. You can find the technique on page 62 of Tim's Compendium of Curiosities Vol #2.

I had some clock face rub ons and decided to add some plastic clock faces and game spinners to add some interest. I left plenty of room to do some additional hand written journaling.




Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

2 Comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Heidi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa Minckler said...

What an inspiring piece of artwork to remind you of being patient...I think it's a truly brilliant idea!!! Love the clear clock pieces. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!