Thursday, May 5, 2011

LOTV Animal Antics

A while ago I decided that every new stamp that I receive, I immediately make a card or other project using the image. Sometimes I can make a card for a challenge, but there are those that I make just so I can use the image. This card is one of those cards. It fits well with the Lili of the Valley Challenge # 95 Animal Antics.

I coloured the cats with my own furry friends.


Supplies used:
Stamps: LOTV Lucky Cats
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Tangerine Tango
Paper: Basic Grey Wags and Whiskers
Accessories: May Arts White Silk Ribbon, Pearl Brads from Hobby House UK, Cat charm from Stamp and Create, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities.

Thanks for Visiting!
Heidi

1 Comment:

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, beautifully coloured and pretty papers. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!