Sunday, June 20, 2010

Miles Goes Snorkeling

I hope everyone had a wonderful father's day. I spent mine watching my dad tear up his deck and helping where I could. I did cook a nice meal for him on the grill that was on the part of the deck not being ripped up!
This is a new stamp from Kraftin Kimmie called Tubing Miles.
I did this card for two challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #117
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #108-Enjoying the Sunshine. This is my first time participating in A Spoon Full of Sugar's Challenge.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Krafin Kimmie Tubing Miles, Sentiment from High Hope Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Taken with Teal, Tangerine Tango, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, May Arts Net Ribbon, Smooch Illuminate, Buttons from Papertrey Ink, Denami Designs, and Michaels $1 Bins

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

2 Comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OOOOHHHHHH! Miles looks awesome! Love the colours and those papers! So summery! Great job with the challenge this week at CCT, featuring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! LOVE it!

Annie said...

love your fun card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!