Monday, June 21, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge # 19

Hello everyone!
It's time for a really fun sketch on the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. SoftPencil is the sponsor for June for the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is a Sketch challenge.  Kelly Haberstroh, http://therubberprincess.blogspot.com/, is providing us with this fabulous sketch challenge. Thannks Kelly!




I created a really cute pocket card using the sketch.


I used several Softpencil Images and added my own sentiment. I coloured everything with my copic markers. Sponged in the sky with Stampin' Up Bashful Blue. I added a handmade flower with an American Craft Pearl brad and some Prima Roses.

Other Supplies Used:
Bazzill cardstock 
Basic Grey Koshi Designer Paper
SU Jumbo Eyelet, SU Edge Punch, SU Bashful Blue Ribbon

Be sure to visit these blogs of a few members of the Critter Sketch Design Team to see their delightful creations for this weeks challenge. I do hope that you are inspired to enter the challenge! I can't wait to see what you create.


Thanks for visiting! I recently added the google follower button so you can now follow my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave comments that I love reading!

7 Comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely, the images look wonderful on your pull out piece!

April said...

Very cute...I love softpencil images!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh, such a sweet pocket card. Love all your detail with the images and coloring.

Craft Paper said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colors you used. The image is wonderful!

marsha said...

Heidi, this is fabulous! I love the images and embellishments you used - also great colors!
Hugs, Marsha

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, Heidi! The butterflies and flowers are great!

Kathryn B said...

What a beautiful scene you've created Heidi! You did an awesome job with your pocket card! TFS

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!