Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Let's Be Fabulous!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything. I have been crafting, albeit not as often as I would like. Why not post because of a challenge that combines two of my favourites, Ellen Hutson and Pretty Pink Posh!



I cased a card that really sparkled my interest. I found the black, pink, and champagne  coloured paper at paper source. The metallic  cardstock is from cutcardstock.com. I cut out the rectangle using the wonky stich rectangle from My Favorite Things The leaves, flowers and http://www.ellenhutson.com/essentials-by-ellen-designer-dies-totally-fabulous-by-julie-ebersole/ are from Ellen Hudson, and lastly, the Sweetheart Mix sequins 4mm and 6mm  from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!