Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Polar Bears

I have another Tim Holtz inspired Christmas Card (door hangers) to share. You can see the first one I made on this post. I made this one for my dad. When I first saw the special White Coke-a-Cola Polar Bear cans, I had to get creative with them! Some of my favourite holiday commercials in the past have featured the Coke Polar Bears.  Click here to see one of the many that were released.





You can find just about any Tim Holtz Product you need at Inspiration Emporium
When I received my order, I got an awesome mini tag to inspire my inner Tim Holtz! I tucked it into one of my many storage boxes(black) so I can see it while I get creative! You can see one of the tags I made towards the top of the picture


Thanks for visiting!
Hugs
Heidi

2 Comments:

Carissa said...

I too love the polar bears. This is gorgeous Heidi. Hugs, Carissa

Catherine said...

Another fantastic creation Heidi ! The embellishments are to die for ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!