Tuesday, November 15, 2011

High Hopes Snowflakes

This weeks High Hopes Challenge is to use Snowflakes. I went overboard! I love using snowflakes as embellishments. First, I love finding new snowflake Dies/Punches/Templates. I love how the basic snowflake has evolved over the past few years.  This one uses some very basic Martha Stewart snowflake punches. Oh My Gosh....I used Martha Stewart and basic in the same sentance! I cut out the big snowflake using my Cricut and the When It's Cold Outside Cartridge. It's one of the few cartridges I still have. Most of the time I use the Sure Cuts A Lot Software with my cricut.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Snowy with Flake PTI Sentiment
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Retired SU Vintage Violet
Paper: Webster Pages
Accessories: Snowflake Button and Brown Suede Ribbon from my Stash, Star Dust Stickles

Thanks for visiting! I hope you get a chance to participate in this weeks challenge! I know you have lots of Holidays cards to create!

Hugs
Heidi

7 Comments:

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Heidi ! I love the snowflakes ! The DP is beautiful, the image is too cute and this ribbon is gorgeous ! I love everything in fact ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heidi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

can never have too many snowflakes at christmas!! gorgeous card heidi ~beautifully made!
vanessa xx

Distressed Miss said...

Oh Heidi this is gorgeous. I love your choice of colours and all your snowflakes.
Hugs
Clare
x

Brandi said...

This is so cute! I love all your snowflakes ~ they make the card perfect. :)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Heidi.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

tehehhee he's fun! love him!! :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!