Monday, June 27, 2011

Magical Mondays - Sketch Challenge

It's finally summer, at least according to the calendar. I have a Magical Mondays card to share with you today. This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge. I hope you like it since it was designed by yours truly! Our sponsor this week is CRAFTY RIBBONS.

Doesn't the cupcake look so yummy with it's thick fluffy frosting?

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio Fergus with Cupcake, LOTV Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Bermuda Bay
Paper: My Minds Eye: Lime Rickey-Life of the Party - Sweet
Accessories: SU Bermuda Bay Ribbon, White May Arts Pleated Ribbon, Rasberry Pearl and Christmas Red Stickles, Making Memories Glitter Brads

Be sure to check out the other creations by my fellow design team members over on the Magical Mondays Blog.

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

6 Comments:

Marion said...

Fabulous card Heidi and a super image. It was a lovely sketch to work with.Great papers and love the pleated ribbon.
hugs
Marion

Jayne Hayward said...

Love your choice of image used and the cake looks so yummy you could eat it straight off the card lol! Love the dp and adore the ribbons used. I love the US Stampin Up products think I will have to get my hands on some more lol!

Jayne xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Heidi.
luv
Debby

Sue B said...

Aww this is so cute! Love the image and the cake looks very real !!! Gorgeous design and papers!

Sue xx

butterflyamanda said...

love fergus he is a cutie and the pleated ribbon is yummy! fab dsp and I love the colour combo, your card is amazing! tfs hugs Amanda

Basement Stamper said...

Love the frosting on this cupcake, super cool!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!