Monday, December 13, 2010

Magical Monday Fairytale Christmas

When I first saw this CC Designs Swiss Pixie "Heidi with Ornament" I just had to have her!  She is perfect for this weeks Magical Mondays Fairytale Christmas Theme.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: CC Designs Swiss Pixie Heidi with Ornament
Stamp Paper: X-Press it Blending card from Copic
Card Stock: SU Bravo Burgandy, Ballet Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Handsome Hunter
Paper: Basic Grey Fruit Cake (from a few years back)
Accessories: Basic Grey Large Ornament Sizzix Die, EK Success Small ornament punch, Basic Grey Holly Sizzlet. May Arts Ribbon, Beaded Circle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities, SU Tag Sizzlet, SU Oval Punch, Silver Stickles.

Thanks for Visiting! I love reading your comments!
Heidi

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is so gorgeous, love the bright bold colours and all those baubles. Have a look out for one of my posts today, there is a new challenge blog out in town he he xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heidi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

atchooo lovely card hun x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!