Thursday, February 25, 2010

Get Sketchy Challenge #26

I have been trying to expand out of my comfort zone in my card making. I realised I am cyberstalking the stamp and create blog (blog for a new store stampandcreate) because I am trying to get involved with all the challenges

One fo the challenges that stamp and create is sponsoring this week is the Get Sketchy challenge. Here is this week's challenge.

Here is my entry for the challenge.



Supplies used:
Card Stock: SU Taken with Teal, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal Craft
Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Unity, Taylored Expressions
Accessories: SU Clear Embossing Powder, Martha Stewart Punches, SU white satin ribbon.

Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave a comment, or even become a follower!

Heidi

2 Comments:

Dora said...

I love all the butterflies, gorgeous card!

Angèle said...

Beautiful! All fits together!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!